
Pray for us. No, seriously, pray for us. This is the last picture that you will ever see of Caleb in his crib. Tonight he makes the transition to the lower bunk in his and Asher's room (formerly just Asher's room). As we are now 4 weeks away from the arrival of Baby Nate, Caleb is moving from a room all his own and is invading Asher's space. We will keep you posted on how it goes.
3 comments:
Oh my! I will be praying! And then I need all of your wisdom for Elijah's turn!
(Which may have to come sooner than later since I can't take him in and out of his crib these days, and Nick can't come home for every single nap to do it for me!)
I'll be thinking of you guys!
How exciting - can't wait to hear how it went! I'm sure that they will do just fine together - actually they will probably love being together in their room. I was actually just reading an article in a parenting magazine talking about kids sharing rooms. It said that it's so good for them on so many different levels, and yet in our society people are getting bigger houses with more bedrooms so that kids don't have to share. It was just saying that many professionals recommend that kids share a room even if they don't "need to" - it was very encouraging to hear. So, anyway, I'm glad you are taking the plunge - we will be down this road probably this time next year, so I will be reading every word you post about this and storing it away!! Good Luck!! Erin
Well, its about stinkin' time... jk! Girl, I AM praying for you tonight and can't wait to hear how it went!
Been missing you btw. whatcha fall off the planet? :)
Post a Comment