Thursday, July 5, 2007
IMPACT!!!
One of the reasons we have been so lax in updating lately is that for one week we were pretty much out of pocket. Last week I was in South Carolina from Monday to Saturday at our annual youth camp. We do one camp for all of our students, as opposed to splitting MS and HS (praise the Lord!). This year was even more exciting than usual because Am got to join me for most of the week. She came down on Wednesday afternoon and stayed with me til the end. Her mom and dad were gracious enough to drive from Arkansas and spoil our kids for us for a few days. We had a lot of fun as you can see.
Me, Steve and Joel working really hard.
Steve and Joel working harder than me.
Am and Tina
Am in all her 9 mo. prego glory! She looks gorgeous as always!
Aaron Keyes Band. These guys truly know what Worship means.
Jake and Ben, Impact won't be the same w/o you!
Thanks Larry and Martha. Am needed the rest and the boys needed a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amber - how is it possible that you look that great at 9 months????? You don't even want to see what I look like at 9 months - it's SCARY!!! How many weeks do you have left?
Looks like you guys had a great week - I am glad that Amber got a break and was able to hang out at camp. I didn't go to camp at all this year - I was going to go up for a day with the boys, but then decided not to - it's too crazy with two babies (although Corban's not a baby anymore - today is his 2nd b-day!!). Maybe next year!! Great pictures guys!!! Erin
Post a Comment