
We went back to Pullen Park over the Memorial Day weekend, but this time we brought Daddy along. Asher felt much braver with Daddy and managed to graduate from the "couch" on the carousel to a lion. (We are still working on getting him to ride one that goes up and down... maybe next time!)

Caleb preferred to ride side saddle!

The train was having problems and we ended up waiting in line to ride on it two different times with no luck :( We'll have to save that for another time I guess. We did have a fun picnic lunch with the boys enjoying their customary PB & J sandwiches. What's lunchtime without one of those!


Yum! I think Caleb's favorite part was lunchtime!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! Amber, you look amazing! Are you feeling good? I'm glad that you guys were able to take Daddy along with you - what a fun day!! Erin
Post a Comment