

Well, there are many reasons. Actually, too many to list, but this last Friday I had the privilege of baptizing one of our Middle School students named Savannah. She was in the states living with her dad and stepmom and on Saturday morning she was having to fly back to Australia to live with her mom. She wanted to follow through with baptism and would not have been able to in Australia, so Amber and I loaded up the boys and headed to Falls Lake here in Raleigh. Savannah is shivering and I am wearing long sleeves because the high here last Friday was in the 70's. The water was just a tad bit chilly. It was well worth it. Please be praying for Savannah. Her dad is trying hard to get her back here with him full time. Pray that she would hold fast to her faith while she is away and that God would provide someone to aid her growth while she is in Australia.
2 comments:
What an awesome story. Thanks for sharing and encouraging us middle school pastors!
Scott
oh i remember Savannah from bible study last summer...she was so sweet!
Post a Comment