Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pullen Park




Some girlfriends and I took advantage of the beautiful day last Monday and packed up all the kiddos for a picnic at the park! We had a great time and got to ride the train, boats, and carousel! Last time we were here Asher was afraid to do anything but the train. This time he managed to ride everything although we did occupy a seat on "the couch" as Asher calls it, for our carousel ride. (He was a little intimidated by all the animals going up and down, especially since there was a lion and a tiger!) Asher's friend Ian is one of his favorite buddies and I had to do a little convincing for Blake to agree to let me post the picture of the two of them! Sometimes Blake tends to be a little more homophobic than he should be :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Amber you have a blog!! I am so proud of you and maybe a little bit proud of blake...haha...loved that we got to hang out today and that i got to see my two favorite (almost three) boys....asher and I are continuing to discuss details for our birthday shin-dig: we were thinking about a rock concert or something..haha...love you!

jason and jen said...

Claire and I just looked at your blog together and Claire said on her own that she wants to "go to that park with Asher" We need to get all four of them together! Maybe we can pick a day to meet at Pullen! love, Jen

The Florida Odoms said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. What a neat park - I don't think there is anything like that where we live....:( I wish we lived closer so we could come too!!! Scott and I laughed OUT LOUD at your comment about Blake and the picture of Asher with his friend. Funny stuff!! Erin