Tuesday, January 15, 2013

For You Em!

We had family pictures taken back in November... will put more up soon.
I know you are all shocked to see a new post.  I am too.  It is really only in honor of my dear friend Em, who still says she checks my blog.
Confession... I don't remember how to post and blogger has changed everything up!

4 comments:

emily bennett said...

haaaaaaaaa! love it.

you need to figure out how to post again, because since August, you have gotten your home remodeled, your yard finished, like four birthdays in your family (we need blog pics of birthday donuts), three holidays, 700 bags of peppermint coffee, 612 boxes of valentine's cakes, nate is in preschool...

come on girl, you can do it. do a photo dump post.

Amber said...

Em.... one thing is for CERTAIN.... I can ALWAYS count on you!!!!

Laura Humphreys said...

I check it too! :)

Bec said...

Me too!