Well we have been busy field tripping it around here. Thursday I went with Caleb's kindergarten class to the Life and Science Museum in Durham. Me and another mom had a group of 4 energetic boys and they covered every inch of that museum inside and out. I was worn out by the end of the day! They explored lots of the exhibits inside, ate a picnic lunch, visited the butterflies, had a train ride, took a dinosaur hike, dug for fossils, and played, played, played!!! What a fun (and exhausting!) day! Field trip #1 for Bubbs = success!
Caleb with some buddies outside the butterfly pavilion

checking out some (gross) bugs...

anxiously awaiting their train ride!

All aboard
first attempt at a class picture.... not so much with the sun in everyone's eyes!
Much better.... minus the poor quality picture from my phone... was so mad that I forgot my camera :(
No comments:
Post a Comment