
Emmaline and Judah Bug

We have been loving the pool these days and going ALOT! We've spent alot of time with our friends at their pools and so far it has worked out great... even with all five a few times! Asher is now a swimmer, Caleb and Nate just float around with their life jackets.... but are both starting to swim really well with them, Judah has been a bit skittish with the water this year, he has sort of a love/ hate relationship with it. So far he has been pretty content to hang out by the steps either barely in the water or most of the time, out of it! Fine with me, one less to have to worry about :) And as for Maddox, he has been chilling out in either his stroller or car seat up to this point, but I think that is coming to an end soon and I'm going to have to break out his floatie seat... I'll keep you posted!

our favorite buddy, Hudson

Elijah has gotten so tall

a new friend, Grace Elizabeth

Asher and Elijah
No comments:
Post a Comment