Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kindergarten Here I Come!!!

We have been so blessed this year to have found a wonderful preschool! Caleb has had such a great year and we are so thankful for the loving, caring teachers and staff that really make preschool a fun place to grow and learn... glad I have three more coming behind him, or this day would make me REALLY sad!
Caleb had his preschool graduation this morning... sniff, sniff. I think it gets harder with each one!
Getting his diploma and posing for a picture
YES!
Back of the head shot... sure glad we got his hair cut last night :)
Getting ready to sing.... so serious!


Singing!
Of course the best part was the cake and lemonade afterwards!
C and his sweet, sweet teacher Ms. Diane
Now with both teachers, Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Diane.... cannot say enough wonderful things about these two! We have LOVED them!
And of course gotta have one with BFF, Carter!
Crazy buds!

1 comment:

Jenn & David said...

yay, Congrats Caleb!!!