I can hardly believe sweet Mads is 4 months already... well technically 4 1/2! He is just the most easy going, laid back, chilled out little guy. I love it. I am constantly amazed at how content he is just hanging out. He is the first of my five that will just be content hanging out in his car seat.... either in the van or the stroller. Or sometimes even in the house! If he falls asleep in it, he usually just takes the rest of his nap in it. This NEVER happened with any of his brothers! Last Saturday I loaded him up and took him to the mall, just me and him for some "mommy shopping" if you will. He fell asleep not too long after we got there and continued to sleep while browsing through Belk, GAP (including trying on clothes in the fitting room), strolling through the mall, and didn't wake up until we were in the fitting room of the Loft! And even then he was happy and content just sucking on his paci! We even got a stop in at Barnes and Noble and Food Lion!
He is on a great schedule, nursing four times during the day... 7, 11, 3, and 7. Or pretty close to those times :) He goes down for the night between 8- 8:30 and sleeps until between 6:45- 7. Sometimes he will go a tad past 7. He takes 3 naps during the day, two that are around 1 1/2 hours and a 45 minute or so catnap in the late afternoon. We're still working on napping for the whole nap IN our crib.... usually prefers sleeping in mama's arms or his swing. He still LOVES his swing! Glad I'm getting some use out of that 'ole thing that we've had since Asher was a baby but not one of my other boys ever cared for! He can roll over both ways... as evidenced at his 4 month check up on the exam table, but doesn't really do it much when he's on the floor playing. We still swaddle him at night in his bundle me so he doesn't really have an opportunity to flip over at night.
8 comments:
Yay! A new post! Little M is too precious. Love and miss you guys!
cute cute...Maryn misses you Mads!
He is adorable!
What a little cutie pie! I can't believe how big he is getting! Love and miss you friend! Xoxo
He is just precious, Amber!
Love his little sweater, what a little man.
(I also love those red pillows!)
cute, cute, cute! And thanks for sharing his schedule. Now I have a little something to compare K to shortly. :)
So cute! Love his sweater. He is just precious!
Post a Comment