We were so excited to have snow this year and even on Christmas night! It started snowing around 7 or 8 that night and was still lightly snowing the next morning! We got about 7 1/2 inches! Of course Blake and the boys were thrilled that it was a white Christmas.... I was too, but unlike them have experienced many a white Christmas in my time. (being from Colorado!) They were so excited to get out and play in it and build a snowman! They did most of their playing and building on the other side of the house and I wasn't about to get all bundled up to go outside and take pictures, thus no action shots :( They had a ton of fun, but I think Mr. Snowman was mostly Blake's handiwork... don't know how much "help" he got! I can't believe this is the third snow we've had so far this winter and all in December!
winter wonderland!
Mr. Snowman with his makeshift scarf... I think it was a coat
1 comment:
you have been quite the blogger! Loved all the Christmas pics!
Post a Comment