
table ready for the party

help with the "blowing"

hmmmmm

This being the first year we "celebrated" Judah's birthday besides the actual birth day in the hospital, I was a bit overwhelmed thinking about a first birthday party in the midst of all the pre- Christmas craziness. And of course our busiest week of Christmas parties was the week of J's birthday! It actually became a blessing though, because I was on my game this year with Christmas since I knew I had all the extra birthdays thrown in with it, Blake's, Caleb's.... aren't I forgetting one! Ha.... anyway, we celebrated Judah's day with birthday donuts that morning before Asher went to school, and opened presents from us. Then we had our annual staff Christmas party over at the Wright's that afternoon/ evening (crazy day!) We did an actual party on that Friday night with pizza and snowman cupcakes and tried to keep it low key. We had a few friends over to help celebrate, unfortunately I have no pictures of those. Allison took some great ones and as soon as I figure out how to get them from my email onto the blog, I will post them :) (I KNOW you're laughing right now as you're reading this, A!) All in all, we had a great time celebrating my big one year old! Where did the year go and where is my baby?!

still trying to figure out how to hold up his "one" finger
2 comments:
awwww... love it! Glad you FINALLY got back to the blogging! :) sweet birthday
we have that same striped outfit- too funny. And I think we have that birthday boy T-shirt too in White- for our boys birthday in March. I remember reading from Shauna's blog when you were pregnant- my how time does really fly! You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment