Judah Bug is 9 months old today! It is really hard to believe! Time is just flying by and all these baby milestones are just zooming on by too. Bug is crawling all over the place trying to keep up with his brothers. I plunk him down in the living room to play and before I know it I hear him coming down the hallway! His personality is so sweet and laid back and since he's the baby of four, I guess he has to be that way :) We love you sweet boy!


Happy 9 months sweet boy

Seems like this was just yesterday.....
3 comments:
What sweet little pictures. He is so precious. Happy 9 months buddy!! xoxo. Aunt Laura
What sweet little pictures. He is so precious. Happy 9 months buddy!! xoxo. Aunt Laura
He is just darling!! Can't believe it's time to start thinking about birthday parties! ahhh!
Post a Comment