Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy GIRL DAY!

Sweet Emmaline
Our sweet friends, Nick and Allison Roark celebrated the birth of their third baby and FIRST little girl today! Emmaline Grace was born at 1:54 this afternoon weighing in at 7 pounds 14 ounces, after a quick labor. It was a blessing to be able to be up at the hospital when she was born and be downstairs to hear Daddy Nick's exciting announcement! (By the way.... he is a goner! Emmaline already has him wrapped around her fingers!) We are so excited for you guys!

AND.... keeping in line with girls. Our friends, Jon and Laura Humphreys also celebrated their third baby's birth today. Marianna Rose Humphreys was born right around the same time down in Savannah, Georgia weighing 6 pounds 2 ounces! Congratulations Jon, Laura, Lydia, and Joshua! We Love You!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm glad somebody is having a girl! We need some nice ones for our boys to marry!

Sarah said...

Oh that is SO exciting! I totally agree... we've got a lot of Tucker boys that are going to need some sweet little girls! That's great!

Allison said...

You're so sweet, Amber. :)

My mom said the same thing...wonder which Hickman boy Emmaline is going to fall in love with?

Too cute.

Laura Humphreys said...

Wow! Allison looks gorgeous! I'm glad there's not a picture of me up there the day Marianna was born! I don't look so hot in the hospital. :)