WOW! Still can't believe he started kindergarten! He looks like he was ready to go (sob sob) and glad to hear he loved Day 1.
He looks so grown up with his bookbag and school stuff! I'm glad he's having fun so far! Big stuff! :)
Asher looks like a little man! I can't believe how big he is! :)-Sarah
Oh! I can't believe it! He so GROWN up looking! How did he mature that much over the summer?!Looks like he did great on the first day. The question is... how did YOU do?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! Still can't believe he started kindergarten! He looks like he was ready to go (sob sob) and glad to hear he loved Day 1.
He looks so grown up with his bookbag and school stuff! I'm glad he's having fun so far! Big stuff! :)
Asher looks like a little man! I can't believe how big he is! :)
-Sarah
Oh! I can't believe it! He so GROWN up looking! How did he mature that much over the summer?!
Looks like he did great on the first day. The question is... how did YOU do?
Post a Comment