Cutie! My favorites are the ones with the blanket on his head!And Amber E. Browning and I have chatted about how close we will live when we move out there next June!
Cuuuute! And you found time to do that when??
So cute!! He reminds me a lot of Nate in these pictures! :)
I just love little Judah. Miss you guys!
I can't believe he's so big already!! Precious pictures.
how sweet! did Sherri do these? -kristin
LOVE THEM! Our precious little bug.. I hope I get a copy :) :) hint hint!
way too cute. I can see some of Nate in him. He has blue eyes, right? So sweet!
He is just the sweetest little thing Am! Seriously, you can't look at these pics without a big smile on your face! I want to give him kisses!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cutie! My favorites are the ones with the blanket on his head!
And Amber E. Browning and I have chatted about how close we will live when we move out there next June!
Cuuuute! And you found time to do that when??
So cute!! He reminds me a lot of Nate in these pictures! :)
I just love little Judah. Miss you guys!
I can't believe he's so big already!! Precious pictures.
how sweet! did Sherri do these? -kristin
LOVE THEM! Our precious little bug.. I hope I get a copy :) :) hint hint!
way too cute. I can see some of Nate in him. He has blue eyes, right? So sweet!
He is just the sweetest little thing Am! Seriously, you can't look at these pics without a big smile on your face! I want to give him kisses!
Post a Comment