For those of you that know Nate, you know that he is turning in to quite the ham. I find myself constantly laughing at him throughout the day. Here are some pictures I've gotten of him lately in all sorts of unique spots.....

Love those big diaper boxes from BJ's

Trying out Judah's carseat

Sweet boy

In new swim ring (watching a little tv... it's the only time I can get him to be still to get a picture!)

Asleep on the couch in the middle of the morning... notice he is still in his jammies and has Caleb's Crocs on all ready to go outside!

"Look Mom, I'm not too big for this Bumbo thing!"

New chair... haha (yes, he's watching tv again!)

Nate in the Bumbo at 4 mo.
(I guess it's the chair that grows with your child!!!)
4 comments:
aw I love him. And I love the new pajama shot!!! What a great idea so you don't have to worry about matchie outfits!
yeeeeeeeeeeeah you update more than once in a month!! :)
he's so cute- love the picture with him in the baby innertube... HILARIOUS.
Ok, those pics cracked me up! Especially the one with the swimming tube, haa!!
Wow, Nate has changed so much. He is growing up so fast. I love the pictures. What a ham!
Post a Comment