Thursday, February 19, 2009

More pics....

For those of you who know me, you know that I like to take pictures of my boys and send them out in Valentines Day cards to our friends and family. This year our pictures served as our official Christmas card. Yes, I know that I am about 2 months late in sending them out, but better late than never right?! This particular morning was a Sunday morning and we were late already in getting to our 8:00 service. Everybody was in a pretty good place and in good spirits so I decided since we were already late, I would take the opportunity to get some pictures of everybody in their matching shirts. (This had only been on my "to do" list since Judah was born!)
Nate, Caleb, and Asher holding Judah
they really can be sweet
starting to lose it... going....going....
gone!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty good that you only lost 1!
Cheryl

the mccollums... said...

ha ha...so funny...poor little guy bumped his head...the older two are getting good at cheesing it up!! Look how handsome Asher is, he is quite the big brother.

Tucker Family said...

love those action shots! :)

Sherri said...

Your boys are so precious. Asher is one of the few names that are still remaining on Sarah's list of possibilities for marriage some day. Seriously. I know, she started her list a little early. :)

megan said...

So cute!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Amber! I laughed out loud at your cute guys!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

They are getting sooo big! Very handsome boys!