Last weekend we finally took the plunge into the world of color and painted the inside of our house! We have been wanting to do it for awhile and actually found a weekend that we didn't already have something going on. Blake was able to paint the hallway, living, and dining rooms all on Saturday. Even with three kids in the house! We chose the color "warm gingerbread" and love the way that it turned out. Our next project is to get some curtains up on the front and back windows. I think I was most happy that we finally painted and were able to take down our yucky blinds that we have had on our windows since we moved in FIVE years ago!
10 comments:
Wow - what a MAJOR difference and how beautiful. It is going to be sooooo cozy for the holidays! I bet you are tempted to put up your tree this weekend now huh!!! ??? :) Well, I love it and will look forward to enjoying it in person when this kid arrives :) Thanks for FINALLY posting a pic! xo.
Yummy! I still laugh when I think of Asher correcting me... not just any gingerbread... *warm* gingerbread!
Looks beautiful!!!
it looks great Amber!! :)
It does look warm and cozy! I love it! Can't believe I haven't seen it yet! I'll have to fix that this week. :)
love it! it looks so good amber! by the way i love my birthday buddy - he totally made my day the other sunday :) can't wait to see you all more regularly (babysitting hint hint) in December - especially that new little one!
Looks great!! We lived in our place for a while too without paint...it had never been painted ever...last year Daniel and I took the plunge and finally painted...its amazing what paint can do...I love that it was "warm gingerbread"...I think ours was called something yummy too. Looks great...good job Blake!
I love the color - looks wonderful!
looka great, nice and warm looking!
It looks almost exactly like the color of our living/dining room! I think we really do live the exact same life!!!! :)
It looks great! What a difference a little gingerbread makes :-)
I am very impressed that you not only painted but taped the high living room ceiling! And even more impressed you did all that with 3 children in the house!
-kristin kocher
Post a Comment