So what's the verdict? Definitely carrying more on my sides this time then straight out front! And don't let looks deceive you, I've gained more weight this time around too!
Amb, you look GREAT!! What a HOT mama you are...I can't believe that you guys are getting ready to have number 4! What lucky kids they are to have you and Blake as parents...you are going to do great with 4! :)
You do look great! And I will say that I gained more weight with Charlotte, and it was more spread out, too. It's still spread out! So just let me know if you need me to bring you some pink stuff - we have plenty!
Are you SURE you've gained more weight?? Maybe its the outfit but I would NEVER believe it - I think I'll make you stand on the scale when I get there ;) Man this kid is so anticipated... now I'm kinda glad you didn't find out with all this excitement - you would never have believed those words would come from my mouth! Love to you and Judah Grace ....
I don't know what I think. I carried very differently with all three of my boys, so I really have no idea. But - I will say that you definitely don't look like you've gained much weight at all. Just looks like you swallowed a basketball or something! :)
11 comments:
Amb, you look GREAT!! What a HOT mama you are...I can't believe that you guys are getting ready to have number 4! What lucky kids they are to have you and Blake as parents...you are going to do great with 4! :)
I definitely see the difference...I'm thinking pink!
Love the outfit. ;)
(That comfy outfit was a dear friend during bed rest.)
You do look great! And I will say that I gained more weight with Charlotte, and it was more spread out, too. It's still spread out!
So just let me know if you need me to bring you some pink stuff - we have plenty!
Definitely a girl... (Don't you love the subject ambiguity in that comment?) ;-D
You look beautiful Amber, all baby belly! I can't wait to see baby number four and maybe soon?
You look awesome Am!! Definitely can tell the difference, I am SO praying for a little girl, how cute would she be??
You look fabulous! Seriously.
You're so cute! It's definitely a girl. What's her name?
Are you SURE you've gained more weight?? Maybe its the outfit but I would NEVER believe it - I think I'll make you stand on the scale when I get there ;) Man this kid is so anticipated... now I'm kinda glad you didn't find out with all this excitement - you would never have believed those words would come from my mouth! Love to you and Judah Grace ....
I don't know what I think. I carried very differently with all three of my boys, so I really have no idea. But - I will say that you definitely don't look like you've gained much weight at all. Just looks like you swallowed a basketball or something! :)
I will say you look beautiful!
Post a Comment