Sunday, November 9, 2008
Our Little Lion
I figured I'd better do a post all about the baby of our family while he's still the baby for a few more weeks... He gave me lots of photographic moments while he was in his lion costume, although I decided I didn't dare try to put the hood on his head and ruin the peaceful moment. I just love this little costume. I actually did the same thing with Asher when he was this age and took like a bazillion pictures of him as the lion. We even used one for our Christmas card that year. Nate is still so very laid back and is usually so easy going. We'll see if he keeps this up after the baby gets here. He has finally sprouted some more teeth and now has four! Whoo Hoo! I've decided that he is going to be staying in his room and the crib for a couple of months even after the baby gets here. He's just not old enough for a toddler bed yet, and I'm not ready for him to move in with the other two quite yet! He has been our baby that has been the quickest to walk and Blake and I laugh because he's also been our most chunky baby! He loves to be anywhere that his brothers are and I'm so glad that he won't be the baby of the family as he will not stand to be left behind. Natey Nate turns 15 months today and has no idea what is in store for him in the coming weeks.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amber we did the same thing with Corban when Silas was born. Since Corban was only 15 months, we let him keep the crib until he was 18 months, and then we moved him to a toddler bed. We just kept Silas with us in a bassinet. Worked out great! Hopefully the same will be true for you guys.
Post a Comment