Monday, October 29, 2007

North Carolina State Fair

I have been blessed in that both cities that I have spent the majority of my life in are the host cities of their respective state fairs. However, unlike my home town of Birmingham, Raleigh actually offers a state fair site that is both safe and family friendly. Here are some pictures of our day at the fair. It didn't feel much like the fair as the temp that day was in the mid to upper 80's.Here is Ash and me after the carousel ride. No, he isn't scared, just disturbed by the freakish lady on stilts.


Every year the highlight of the fair for me is my deep fried twinkie. We get it from the same vendor each year. Here are Am and the boys waiting for me while I go and get my twinkie.

The wonderful taste of deep fried goodness!!

No comments: