
Our church is offering an Awana program for the first time, and Asher was just old enough to join in on the fun. Here he is sporting the latest in Awana fashion, his blue Cubbie vest. He was as proud as he could be to get this last night. In Awana you have to earn everything, so before he could get his vest he had to memorize three verses and the Awana motto for their meeting last week. I asked Amber if the people who wrote the curriculum knew these kids were only 3. He did all of it though and earned his vest. Last night was better as he only had to memorize one verse. We'll keep you posted on the all the Awana happenings.
4 comments:
Do you have the crazy floor for all of the fun?
Scott
Oh yeah - I was hoping I didn't wake you up with my practice in Destin. Those moves don't just happen you know.
Hello Hickmans....yeah, I love that I can see so many pics of your growing fam! :) I'm a little obsessed with blogging at the moment, its great! Now I have "we are awana cubbies, we're happy all day long, we know that Jesus loves us thats why we sing this song..." in my head!
Asher you are so big! Look at your cute little vest! Tell your momma that I am going to be home on Wed and want to see you and those adorable little brothers of yours!
Post a Comment