Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nathaniel Jackson Hickman

Well, Baby Nate is finally here. At 4:31 a.m. this morning he arrived. Both Amber and the baby are doing great. He is 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 in. long. Somehow Amber survived it and to this point it has been her best delivery and recovery of all three boys. Keep praying for us and until we come home Saturday, enjoy these pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

-lauren

Allison said...

I woke up in the night last night a few times (3rd trimester bathroom runs, of course) and prayed for you guys, hoping that you were at Rex! Little did I know that you were probably in labor at the time! Praise God for such a wonderful delivery...and we will be praying for an easier recovery this time around!

Can't wait to meet little Nathaniel!

The Florida Odoms said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so cute. I am so glad that your delivery went well and you are recovering well. I'm also glad that Asher and Caleb love their baby brother - it's so sweet when they really love on each other.

I was up at 2:30am with Silas (not a normal occurance thankfully) and was wondering if you had the baby yet - little did I know you were probably in the midst of some good contractions and labor at that point!!

Congrats! Erin

Bari Hickman said...

Of course he is absolutely gorgeous! The two of you make the most beautiful babies! I am so happy he is here! I love all of you, and Daddy sends his love too!

~sis and aunt Bari