Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More of Nate the Great!

Here are some more pictures of Nate at home. So far we're all doing great! I don't know if Mom will say that next week when Dad goes back to work though! I've been busy doing alot of eating and sleeping. I haven't been able to be around my brothers too much because Asher has been sick. I've been a little jaundiced too, but Mom says she will post more about that tomorrow.


Aren't I handsome

First time in my bouncy seat

Hallelujah!

Me and my big brother (by the way, I don't have a tail. Mom says she will write more about that thing later!)

A BIG thank you to Mama's friends, Aunt Laura and Aunt Tina! You both are so special to us and we couldn't have done it without you. Lots of love.

3 comments:

The Florida Odoms said...

OH, he is so cute!!!!!! I definitely want to hear more about those pictures - and want to see more pictures as you take them!! Yay for friends who can help. Erin

Bari Hickman said...

I cannot wait to meet my 5th nephew! I am so proud of you guys! He is growing more and more beautiful, but I still can't tell who he looks like-just perfect! Give Asher, Caleb, and the Lord's newest gift to our family- baby Nate kisses for me, and I can't wait to see you all! I miss and love you all so much you have no idea!Dad sends his love too!~Sis

Laura Thompson said...

I couldn't have done it without you either Am... hee hee... What a party we had! Baby Nate is looking like he's fitting perfectly into the family...what a little punkin' head! Miss you already.