Saturday, August 4, 2007
39 Weeks and counting...
OK, so I know I'm a little late in posting some prego pictures. Here I am in all my pregnancy glow and glory! Needless to say prego pictures just aren't my fav, but I realized I better take some this go round since there really aren't any to be found when I was pregnant with Asher and Caleb! As of today we are 5 days from our due date so Baby Nate could really come at any time. I have been having lots of false labor contractions which are exciting at first, but then become discouraging when I realize they aren't amounting to anything. I go back to the doctor on Monday so we'll see if I've made any progress since last week.... unless of course I go into labor before. We'll keep you posted!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look beautiful! Hope to see you at Rex very soon!
You look fantastic Amber!
Ok, so WHY does the rest of you even look skinnier than normal?? Whateverness!!! When I see you, I am totally NOT talking to you...
...but Hopin' I'll be seeing you soon soon!!
ps. How was the date last night? Did Renee suffer any bite wounds?
You look awesome! And so tan!! I agree with Laura - the rest of your body is WAY TOO SKINNY for someone who is 9 months pregnant!! I am definitely jealous! When I was 9 months I kind of looked like a marshmallow.
Can't wait to hear what the doctors say tomorrow. How exciting!
Post a Comment